We are looking for “SAP Planning and Consolidation Expert” (m/f/d) for our client in NRW location. This is a permanent and hybrid position. The role presumes collaboration with all functional departments involved into Planning and Consolidation. This position works closely with peers in other SAP teams across the globe.
- Ensure adherence to global SAP core template and process/data standards, aligning with global business requirements defined by design authorities.
- Collaborate with Finance, Controlling, Reporting, and other SAP IT teams on related topics globally.
- Accountable for designing and delivering key business solutions projects within the company’s functional area.
- Participate in the international deployment of the SAP Core Model in company subsidiaries and affiliates as requested by the deployment team.
- Collaborate with external vendors, including onshore and offshore resources.
- Conduct functional/integrated testing of applications before submission to User Acceptance Test.
- Provide central support for SAP Business Planning and Consolidation functionality globally.
- Lead the delivery of enhancements and continuous improvements, driving solution optimization within the team.
- Provide input and recommendations for enhancement solution designs within the area and cross-functional topics.
- Adhere to the internal IT operating model, including technology standards, deployment methodology, release management, change management, and related processes and procedures.
- Perform transport synchronization between landscapes for global configurations and developments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- More than 10 years of project experience with multiple submodules and post go-live support.
- Functional expertise in SAP Business Planning and Consolidation.
- Good understanding of SAP BW and integration with SAP BPC.
- Experience with SAP Analytics Cloud reporting and SAC for Planning.
- Understanding of integration with FI and CO modules.
- Ability to use ABAP debugging for troubleshooting.
- Leading configuration of specific modules based on business requirements.
- Proficiency in the English and German language is preferred.
- Understanding of high-level SAP architecture and integration with other business applications.
- Knowledge of SAP BPC processes in the functional domain.
- Understanding of Business Intelligence tools (SAP BW/Power BI/SAC).
- Understanding of S4 modules (FI CO COPA MM SD PP QM…) and their integration within SAP.
- Understanding of network architecture and client/server technology.