Our client captures, structures and analyzes the worldwide newsflow with the help of artificial intelligence and maps the entire spectrum in global media monitoring.
- Manage and administer a diverse landscape of multiple SAP systems, both on-premises and in the cloud.
- Apply patches, fixes, and upgrades to SAP systems to ensure stability, security, and optimal performance.
- Perform regular maintenance of SSL/TLS certificates, including renewal, installation, and validation.
- Install and configure SAP applications and database servers, ensuring proper setup and configuration for optimal system performance and functionality.
- Perform system troubleshooting, and performance tuning to identify and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Implement and maintain robust backup and recovery to ensure the integrity and availability of SAP systems and data.
- Administration of the SAP system landscape including technologies like SAP BTP Cloud, SAP GTS, SAP Gateway and other future cloud applications.
- Maintain system documentation, including configuration details, change logs, and system landscape diagrams.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP Basis administration, managing and supporting multiple SAP systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar preferred.
- Basic knowledge of PI/PO (Process Integration/Process Orchestration) for integration purposes (no need for development skills).
- Current knowledge of SAP systems, deployment, and integration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in English and German Languages.
- An interesting job in an international and inspirational working environment.
- The opportunity to work predominantly remotely.
- Attractive, comprehensive salary package and social benefits.